Making general practice successful.
Resources | Knowledge | Innovation | Empowerment
It is important that your business is sustainable and can meet the challenges of increasing costs, competition and compliance requirements. Providing quality care to patients and an effective ‘back-office’ are both vital to general practice success. ProCare supports general practices to be profitable businesses.
Building strong trusted relationships with our practices is important to us. ProCare endeavours to walk in our practices shoes and deliver on our promises, partnering to deliver better business outcomes, stepping up to do what’s right and changing the way we do things.
Our expert business support and training is personal, continuous, comprehensive, and accessible. We will work with you to create efficiencies, write business and workforce plans, and undertake bench-marking and to implement leading practice systems and digital support.
Through our newly developed Enhanced Practice Services team we continue to develop new products and services unique to ProCare practices that provides both a competitive advantage and ensuring that our practices remain sustainable.
- Practice support through our on call and in practice business advisors, our practice helpdesk and business networking through our regular practice owners forums
- Deals and subsidies on practice supplies, consumables and support tools through our ProCureNet portal
- 24/7 clinical support to your patients— when you’re not there, we are there
- Clinical and back-office systems that enable you to manage budgets, and access diagnostics and funding
Innovations in virtual care with patient portals, in-practice kiosks and other new technology
- Benchmarking against other ProCare practices to provide insight across multiple indicators
- Support to meet the ProCare Foundation Standard and gain CORNERSTONE® accreditation
- Expertise and support for your practice to adopt world leading business and clinical processes through the Health Care Home programme
- Flexible Funding opportunities for practices that meet our quality criteria
- Easier ways to manage quality, safety, and risk and meet Health and Safety requirements through the Quality Management System LOGIQC.