Clinical excellence is paramount in all we do.
Caring for Aucklanders through high-quality general practice.
Clinical excellence is paramount in all we do. We are leaders in forging a more person-centred, connected, health and social system that drives equity. We are committed to a system that appropriately meets the needs of each individual and whanau through planned proactive care for long term conditions and disabilities; timely and accessible acute care when you need it and comprehensive preventative care to promote health and wellbeing.
Every ProCare practice is different in size and structure. It’s not a one size fits all approach. We understand different needs and offer a suite of high-quality clinical programmes to assist practices. We support clinicians to be clinicians and to achieve positive outcomes.
- A wide range of clinical services and investigations through our unique ProExtra and Flexible Funding programmes.
- In-practice clinical advice and strong clinical governance.
- A range of professional development tools and forums.
- Progress reports and support to perform well against national targets.
- Support to gain RNZCGP accreditation and meet other requirements.
- Exposure to new models of care to effectively and efficiently meet expectations of a modernising society.
- Reports to help target patients who are overdue with screening or require ongoing management.
- Staff to help practices achieve Integrated Performance Incentive Programme (IPIF) (now known as System Level Measures Framework) indicators; Foundation Standard certification and CORNERSTONE® accreditation.
- Comprehensive Outcomes and Quality Framework to support continuous quality improvement through regular data reporting against the framework indicators.
- Direct to patient services including psychologists, community health navigators, health promotion advisors and dieticians.
- We also provide Maori, Pacific, Asian, church and school focussed health services.