2015 Grant Recipients
In 2015 there were six successful recipients of The ProCare Charitable Foundation's inaugural grant funding programme. The Foundation received close to 40 applications for grants. The six registered charities were awarded combined funding of more than $250,000.
• Anxiety New Zealand: community education programme for Maori and Pacific in lower socio-economic areas
• Stroke Foundation NZ: Pacific Stroke Prevention Programme
• Starship Foundation: health promotion resources to improve skin health and infections for children living in deprived areas
• Well Foundation: mobile health clinic to deliver services to children at risk in Rodney and Waitakere
• Children’s Autism Foundation: direct services and programmes for families of autistic children living in hardship
• Men’s Health Trust: education programme and resources for men’s health.